- Automatic Case Erector
- Product Accumulation
- Case Packing Station
- Product Infeed Conveyor
- Case Sealer with adhesive tape or hot melt glue
- Case Transfer Conveyor
- Case Stacking Station
Combi Packaging Systems offers a Robotic Pick and Place Packing feature to fully automate case packing operations that may require verifying lot or serialization numbers, varying pack counts, creating retail ready packages, or automating tasks that are difficult or unsafe for humans.
For greater flexibility and greater throughput, the Fanuc robot can be used during times when hand packing is unavailable or impractical.
- Reduces labor expense
- Provides higher rate of throughput - can run 24 hours a day
- Provides traceability of products, enabling better tracking and isolation of contaminated products
- Easy case packing of varying pack counts, variety packs, retail ready packages
- Greater precision and consistency, minimizes waste and reduces product loss due to damage
- Removal of human interaction in hazardous environments, reduces workplace injuries